1. Mobile (Android) Developer
We are looking to recruit an experienced mobile (android) app developer with at least intermediate-level knowledge of Web development.
Languages: Solid knowledge and experience in ANDROID(JAVA), HTML, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT, JQUERY, PHP & Lamp technology.
Location: Nigeria. (Preferably Port Harcourt, Rivers State)
Employment Type: Full-time (Remote)
- Complete and improve the existing mobile app and website
- Create exciting, best-in-class mobile interfaces
- Create and develop websites, mobile applications, web applications and other related projects as determined by the company
- Enhance and maintain existing android app and web application
- discussing the client’s requirements and the proposed solution with colleagues
- developing application programming interfaces (APIs) (preferably using PHP)
- working closely with colleagues and customers to constantly enhance applications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Android Studio
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Programmatic use of My Structured Query Language (MySQL).
- Intelligent and a fast learner
- Experience in UI of Apps (Good to have)
- Knowledge of Retrofit or Volley (Good to have)
- Knowledge of Glide or Picasso (Good to have)
- Knowledge in Firebase, GitHub, and Gradle
- Passion for creating clean and efficient coding.
- Link(s) to completed android project(s)/portfolio(s)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Admin/Customer Service Officer
Note: Candidates must reside in Lekki/Ajah Axis, Lagos State, Nigeria. Location : Lagos State, Nigeria.